Friday, March 14, 2008

Paris Hilton-Walk of Fame?

Paris Hilton-Walk of Fame?
Paris Hilton is furious that she doesn't have her own star on the walk of fame.

I copied this statement from Life&Style Weekly (issue: November 5-11):

Paris was overheard complaining that she should be the one receiving the accolade at a recent ceremony to mark TV producer and LA Lakers basketball team owner Jerry Buss being awarded a star.

In a recent interveiw Paris Hilton fumed, "I don't even know half these people. And Most of them are dead! I should totally have a star. I deserve one. I'm one of the most famous people on earth"

So what do y'all think? Do you think she should get a star? I sure do. She is one of the most acccomplished young chicks out there. And obviously she is my biggest idol.

No comments: